SnapXit™ by the leading safety equipment manufacturer SafeTSystems.
SnapXit™ is brought to you by SafeTSystems, a safety equipment manufacturer and worldwide supplier of emergency exit devices for over ten years.
SnapXit™ is an emergency break glass device capable of breaking safety glass in an emergency. Our emergency escape tool is a seriously reliable emergency exit device that anyone can activate as young as 12 years of age.
As a leading safety equipment company, we pride ourselves on years of research and refining our products to become the best emergency exit tools and devices in the world. Over the years, we have worked with key development partners in the bus and coach building industries to develop a new and expected minimum standard for emergency exits.
SafeTSystems has developed the SnapXit™ product into a premier cost-effective and efficient, effortless lifesaving emergency exit device.
The SnapXit™ technology is a reliable analog exit device with a hard material impact tip able to penetrate toughened, tempered, or safety glass.
In an emergency, a child as young as 12 years old can trigger the SnapXit™ device removing the safety coil and striking the SnapXit™.
This motion will result in the instantaneous disintegration of the window, breaking into small pieces.
SnapXit™ was designed, developed, and produced with a singular purpose of breaking toughened glass in an emergency.
SnapXit™ has multiple advantages to various industry sectors worldwide, including:
- Requires no skill to operate and cannot be used incorrectly
- Works in all situations, conditions, and environments
- Is easy to install without any tools in a matter of seconds
- Fixed permanently to the glass window emergency exit
- Operates successfully to a minimum performance standard see test results
- Manufacture out of non-corrosive, non-toxic, environmentally stable components
- All minerals are ethically sourced from sustainable and conflict-free suppliers.
- Operate in temperatures between -60 and 90 degrees centigrade
- Can be operated successfully by children, adults, and even the elderly or disabled
- Delivers the accumulated strike force to the same spot with every strike
- Tamper-proof, extremely difficult to remove after installation or incorrectly used in an emergency
- Cannot be used as a weapon
- Builders, manufacturers, or Health and Safety Officers can determine where the emergency exits should be
- Can be fixed to the outside of a window for rescuer ingress
- Invokes inquisitive interaction and discussion about self-rescue
As a leading safety equipment manufacturer SafeTSystems looks forward to servicing its customers well into the future and introducing them to new innovative products.
For more information on SnapXit™ or to become a distributor of SnapXit™ please contact us
At SafeTSystems we are constantly looking to improve and revolutionise our products please click here for our new innovations.