SnapXit™ by the leading safety equipment manufacturer SafeTSystems
SnapXit™ is brought to you by SafeTSystems, a safety equipment manufacturer and worldwide supplier of emergency exit devices for over ten years.
SnapXit™ is an emergency break glass device capable of breaking safety glass in an emergency. Our emergency escape tool is a seriously reliable emergency exit device that anyone can activate as young as 12 years of age.
As a leading safety equipment company, we pride ourselves on years of research and refining our SnapXit™ product as the best emergency exit tools and devices in the world. Over the years, we have worked with key development clients like Wrightbus and Alexander-Dennis, who assisted with developing the innovative SnapXit™ that has since become the industry standard.
Since its inception, SnapXit™ has evolved as an emergency escape tool, SafeTSystems has:
- Replaced the built-in security feature with a more effective, removable plastic fire extinguisher seal
- Re-engineered the installation method in favour of using a simple double-sided 3M tape to adhere the product to safety glass
- The height of the product was reduced by 12mm, reducing product cost, weight, and freight costs
- Lower profile to enhance the entire aesthetics of the SnapXit™ device
- The instruction stickers have been redesigned into double-sided information decals which incorporate proprietary punch specific iconography
- Contracted SGS CSTC to test all products in an ongoing drive to increase quality and refine passenger safety.
SafeTSystems has developed the SnapXit™ product into a premier cost-effective and efficient, effortless lifesaving emergency exit device.
The SnapXit™ technology is a reliable analog exit device with a hard material impact tip able to penetrate toughened, tempered, or safety glass.
In an emergency, a child as young as 12 years old can trigger the SnapXit™ device removing the safety coil and striking the SnapXit™.
This motion will result in the instantaneous disintegration of the window, breaking into small pieces.
SnapXit™ was designed, developed, and produced with a singular purpose of breaking toughened glass in an emergency.
SnapXit™ has multiple advantages to various industry sectors worldwide, including:
- Requires no skill to operate and cannot be used incorrectly
- Works in all situations, conditions, and environments
- Is easy to install without any tools in a matter of seconds
- Fixed permanently to the glass window emergency exit
- Operates successfully to a minimum performance standard see test results
- Manufacture out of non-corrosive, non-toxic, environmentally stable components
- All minerals are ethically sourced from sustainable and conflict-free suppliers.
- Operate in temperatures between -60 and 90 degrees centigrade
- Can be operated successfully by children, adults, and even the elderly or disabled
- Delivers the accumulated strike force to the same spot with every strike
- Tamper-proof, extremely difficult to remove after installation or incorrectly used in an emergency
- Cannot be used as a weapon
- Builders, manufacturers, or Health and Safety Officers can determine where the emergency exits should be
- Can be fixed to the outside of a window for rescuer ingress
- Invokes inquisitive interaction and discussion about self-rescue
As a leading safety equipment manufacturer SafeTSystems looks forward to servicing its customers well into the future and introducing them to new innovative products.
For more information on SnapXit™ or to become a distributor of SnapXit™ please contact us
At SafeTSystems we are constantly looking to improve and revolutionise our products please click here for our new innovations.