What is SnapXit?
SnapXit, is a seriously reliable emergency exit device capable of breaking safety glass in an emergency situation.
As the name implies, anyone as young as 12 years of age can simply snap the yellow security tag on the SnapXit device and punch it to break the glass.
SnapXit was conceptualised as a result of many unnecessary yet tragic Bus accidents.
Through the years, we have developed the SnapXit product into a premier cost-effective and efficient, effortless lifesaving emergency exit device.
SnapXit technology is a reliable analogue exit device with a hard material impact tip able to penetrate toughened, tempered or safety glass.
SnapXit devices can be placed on emergency window exits on buses, trains, trams, ferries, boats, cars as well as exit doors or windows of buildings and homes.
In an emergency situation, a child as young as 12 years old can trigger the SnapXit device by striking the SnapXit.
This motion will result in the instantaneous disintegration of the window, breaking into small pieces.
SnapXit was designed, developed and produced with a singular purpose of breaking toughened glass in an emergency situation.
SnapXit has multiple advantages to various industry sectors worldwide, including:
- Requires no skill to operate and can’t be used incorrectly
- Works in all situations, conditions and environments
- Is easy to install without any tools in a matter of seconds
- Fixed permanently to the glass window emergency exit
- Operates successfully to a minimum performance standard See test results
- Manufacture out of non-corrosive, non-toxic, environmentally stable components
- Operate in temperatures between -60 and 90 degrees centigrade
- Can be operated successfully by children, adults and even the elderly or disabled
- Delivers the accumulated strike force to the same spot with every strike
- Tamperproof, extremely difficult to removed after installation or incorrectly used in an emergency
- Can’t be used as a weapon
- Builders, manufacturers or Health and Safety Officers can determine where the emergency exits should be
- Can be fixed to the outside of a window for rescuer ingress
- Invokes inquisitive interaction and discussion about self-rescue
For more information on SnapXit or to become a distributor of SnapXit please contact us here